WE ARE HIRING
RetroKit is hiring a software engineer
Job spec: Full-Stack Software Engineer (Greentech)
Please send CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 8th November 2022.
- RetroKit is a greentech start-up developing software tools to support the rapidly growing residential energy retrofit sector. We are working with local authorities, social housing bodies, one stop shops and retrofit to support them in reaching their climate action targets. Due to increased interest in our software solutions, we are now preparing to grow our team.
- Finalist in the National Enterprise Awards 2022 and SEAI Energy Awards (Research & Development category) You will be joining our passionate team of 2 full-stack software engineers, energy engineers, operations and marketing Manager, Sales, UI/UX and financial advisors.
Basic qualifications: Level 8 (third level degree) or higher, software engineering or other IT related discipline or equivalent. Professional certifications also useful.
- 2 years recent relevant experience
- Location: Primarily remote working (ideally Cork or Kerry based). Hybrid model based on 80/20% working from home/office.
- Why join us? :
- Opportunity to help tackle climate change
- Cutting edge development and coding practices Innovative company happy to allow all employees to contribute to product and business development
- Opportunity to collaborate with other software developers, energy engineers, marketing team, UI/UX experts and clients;
- Competitive annual leave
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Welcoming and inclusive work environment
- Job Description
- Design and development of new features for both the client and server
- Enhancement of existing features
- API Integration
- Debugging & Quality Assurance
- Infrastructure administration
- Working with a team of diverse disciplines to establish and realise a common plan for each new feature
- Must be well organised and used to working in a team. Strong time management skills and demonstrated ability to set and meet deadlines
- Experience in some or all of the following desirable:
- AWS Services: CloudFront, S3, EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, CodeCommit, CodePipeline, CodeDeploy
- Docker, NginX, Redis, Celery, PgBouncer
- Revision Controls Systems, Git
- Automated testing, CI/CD
- Agile methodologies, such as Scrum
Please submit a short CV and short cover note detailing relevant experience and qualifications. CV and cover note combined should be maximum 3 pages.
Deadline 30th September 2022